- ParentPay recognised in seventh edition of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report
- Report identifies fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) across the UK
- ParentPay’s inclusion reflects its commitment to providing jobs and driving the economy
ParentPay has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ 2020. The report recognises the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs)*, highlighting the regional and sector diversity of the UK’s SMEs and the entrepreneurial spirit shown by these companies.
- To be featured in the report, businesses had to demonstrate strong revenue growth over the last three years and outperform their sector peers, creating a unique list of the UK’s most innovative SMEs. Further details on the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report and methodology can be found online at www.1000companies.com.
- ParentPay continues to lead the UK school payments market, which it has done since launching the UK’s first service in 2002. Its sustained growth means the group now serves more than 18,000 schools across the UK, Germany, and the Netherlands, providing payment, parental engagement, and meal management solutions to schools, caterers, and parents.
Mark Brant, Group Chief Executive, ParentPay:
“As one of the UK’s earliest ‘fintechs’, innovation has always been at the heart of ParentPay. By continually adapting, not least through unrivalled investment in product development and European expansion, 18,000 school customers count on us. Our continued success is underpinned by our commitment to customer service and would not have possible without the hard work, dedication, and loyalty of our strong ParentPay team. For all of the challenges of the last year, they have consistently gone above and beyond.
Having ParentPay recognised as a leader in our sector in this year’s report is an honour and reflects our commitment to supporting schools as well as the economy by providing critical jobs within our sector. This has been a testing year for most companies and the hard work, passion, dedication, and flexibility of our exceptional team is something that is likely reflected in all those companies listed this year. For us, flexibility is the key attribute that has allowed us to continue creating value for our customers and will play a crucial role as we continue to prevail through this next period.”
David Schwimmer, CEO, London Stock Exchange Group:
“This report highlights the vital role of SMEs in driving economic growth, leading innovation, and providing jobs across the UK. In this challenging year for businesses, it is more important than ever to shine a light on these stories of resilience and entrepreneurship. The success of UK SMEs is crucial as we rebuild a post COVID-19 economy, and London Stock Exchange Group is committed to helping growth companies achieve their potential.”
The Rt Hon John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury:
“SMEs are the engine room of our economy. They have risen to the immense challenges of this year with resilience and ingenuity, and we are proud to support them with one of the most generous and comprehensive packages for businesses anywhere in the world. It is more important than ever that we champion the companies in this year’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report and many others like them – they are creating jobs, spurring on our economic recovery, and building the industries of the future.”
A full searchable database of all of the companies along with a downloadable pdf of the publication can be found online at www.1000companies.com
For any media enquiries please contact email@example.com