Not only that, we’re able to automate tasks that have historically been carried out manually, as well as streamlining back-office administration.
- A cost-effective way to streamline administrative resources
- One system, one contract, one invoice
- Group purchase concessions
- Greater control of communication and standardisation of procedures
- Create bespoke product mixes to suit each school in the MAT
Our Group Manager Application provides MAT leaders with everything they need to manage spending and communications across the group.
- Complete visibility of payments collected by each of the schools in your trust
- Detailed financial reconciliation reports
- Manage spending by viewing text credit usage across the trust
- Reduce the cost of communications by managing parent app uptake
- Add your MAT branding to the parent app alongside each school’s own logo and colours, identifying schools as part of your group
- Free consultation to find the best solution for your schools
- Phased implementation, planning, and delivery
- Tailored ongoing training programmes for staff
- Alignment of start/renewal contract dates
- Easy on-boarding for any new schools joining your MAT
Whether you’re looking for advice on improving your parent communication, interested in asking any questions about Schoolcomms, or want to book a demo, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to meet us in person, we can come to you. Simply ask us for an in-person appointment, and we can show you how it all works.