Not only that, we’re able to automate tasks that have historically been carried out manually, as well as streamlining back-office administration.
- A cost-effective way to streamline administrative resources
- One system, one contract, one invoice
- Group purchase concessions
- Greater control of communication and standardisation of procedures
- Create bespoke product mixes to suit each school in the MAT
Our Group Manager Application provides MAT leaders with everything they need to manage spending and communications across the group.
- Complete visibility of payments collected by each of the schools in your trust
- Detailed financial reconciliation reports
- Manage spending by viewing text credit usage across the trust
- Reduce the cost of communications by managing parent app uptake
- Add your MAT branding to the parent app alongside each school’s own logo and colours, identifying schools as part of your group
- Free consultation to find the best solution for your schools
- Phased implementation, planning, and delivery
- Tailored ongoing training programmes for staff
- Alignment of start/renewal contract dates
- Easy on-boarding for any new schools joining your MAT
Whether you’re looking for advice on improving your parent communication, interested in asking any questions about Schoolcomms, or want to book a demo, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to meet us in person, we can come to you. Simply ask us for an in-person appointment, and we can show you how it all works.
Click the links below for more related content and articles from Schoolcomms
The Ultimate Guide to Cashless Payments
We’ve put together this step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of adopting or switching your cashless solution. You’ll find everything from why schools are choosing to fully embrace a cashless environment all the way down to how you can get the most out of your new software.
5 Common Barriers to Communication Between Parents and Teachers
Parental Engagement: Strategies for Success
With parental engagement proven to have a positive effect on academic achievement, it’s clear that investing in long-term strategies is crucial. But with ever-shrinking budgets and heavy workloads to contend with, how can schools improve parental engagement? We've compiled a list of simple and affordable parental engagement strategies for improving parental involvement in their child's learning.