Not only that, we’re able to automate tasks that have historically been carried out manually, as well as streamlining back-office administration.
- A cost-effective way to streamline administrative resources
- One system, one contract, one invoice
- Group purchase concessions
- Greater control of communication and standardisation of procedures
- Create bespoke product mixes to suit each school in the MAT
Our Group Manager Application provides MAT leaders with everything they need to manage spending and communications across the group.
- Complete visibility of payments collected by each of the schools in your trust
- Detailed financial reconciliation reports
- Manage spending by viewing text credit usage across the trust
- Reduce the cost of communications by managing parent app uptake
- Add your MAT branding to the parent app alongside each school’s own logo and colours, identifying schools as part of your group
- Free consultation to find the best solution for your schools
- Phased implementation, planning, and delivery
- Tailored ongoing training programmes for staff
- Alignment of start/renewal contract dates
- Easy on-boarding for any new schools joining your MAT
Whether you’re looking for advice on improving your parent communication, interested in asking any questions about Schoolcomms, or want to book a demo, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to meet us in person, we can come to you. Simply ask us for an in-person appointment, and we can show you how it all works.
Click the links below for more related content and articles from Schoolcomms
Gloucestershire County Council
Why the Trust decided to go cashless. More and more schools across the UK are joining Multi Academy Trusts. Schools are seeing the benefits of working closely together towards a shared goal. Many MATs have the shared processes and systems to gain efficiencies. This is the case for the Avocet Multi Academy Trust. Zoe Stewart, the Trust Finance Officer explains why they made the move to online payments.
Callington Community College
What goals were you hoping to achieve when you decided that an engagement system would be a good fit for your school? We were desperately trying to find a more effective way of reaching parents with various forms of exam information. We found sending things home with students meant that more than 50% of parents would not be receiving important documents, which was very frustrating. We especially wanted to increase the parental engagement in our school.
Overcoming Barriers to Inclusive Education in Your School
71% of schools say that social inclusion causing limited access to the internet is their biggest barrier to adopting education technology (EdTech) solutions, according to our recent survey of 3,000 UK school staff. Although a daunting obstacle for schools to tackle, there is a lot that schools can do to support low-income and low-social-economic status (SES) families to promote social inclusion.