Not only that, we’re able to automate tasks that have historically been carried out manually, as well as streamlining back-office administration.
- A cost-effective way to streamline administrative resources
- One system, one contract, one invoice
- Group purchase concessions
- Greater control of communication and standardisation of procedures
- Create bespoke product mixes to suit each school in the MAT
Our Group Manager Application provides MAT leaders with everything they need to manage spending and communications across the group.
- Complete visibility of payments collected by each of the schools in your trust
- Detailed financial reconciliation reports
- Manage spending by viewing text credit usage across the trust
- Reduce the cost of communications by managing parent app uptake
- Add your MAT branding to the parent app alongside each school’s own logo and colours, identifying schools as part of your group
- Free consultation to find the best solution for your schools
- Phased implementation, planning, and delivery
- Tailored ongoing training programmes for staff
- Alignment of start/renewal contract dates
- Easy on-boarding for any new schools joining your MAT
Whether you’re looking for advice on improving your parent communication, interested in asking any questions about Schoolcomms, or want to book a demo, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to meet us in person, we can come to you. Simply ask us for an in-person appointment, and we can show you how it all works.
Click the links below for more related content and articles from Schoolcomms
Over half a million pounds raised through ParentPay for BBC Children in Need 2022
5 Tips and Tricks for Your School’s Social Media
Building meaningful parental engagement requires a well-thought-out communications strategy, encompassing a range of channels with clear purposes for each. This means connecting with parents where they naturally will be, with appropriate messaging, and at the right times.
20 Questions Schools Should Ask Their Parent App Provider
Selecting a parent app is a big decision. You want to ensure that your investment meets the needs of your school as well as your parents, and can best facilitate your parental engagement strategy. Finding your way through the maze of different providers and what they offer can be overwhelming. To help guide you through the […]