25 January 2022
Business Administration Assistant
Creating secure cashless economies in schools, ParentPay is the UK’s leading provider of online payment, income management and dinner money administration solutions for schools, local authorities and caterers. Revolutionising the way schools collect income, ParentPay lets parents make payments to school online or in cash through PayPoint for anything from school meals and trips, to uniform and music lessons. Recognised as the domain experts, ParentPay are schools’ trusted partner for online payments, in an ever-changing world of education, where reputation and recommendation count for everything.
With the growth of the ParentPay group and acquisition of ESS, you will be part of an established organisation that offers benefits, friendly and flexible working schedules, and opportunities to grow and progress.
To manage the processes and resolve queries in the settlement of funds to our Schools, local authorities and caterers, to look after Settlement Debtors Collections and Client Bank account reconciliation and maintenance.
- Running weekly settlement debtors spreadsheet
- Chasing settlement debtors
- Resolving settlement queries
- Caterer Change process
- Second bank approval
- Chasing bounced funds and unapproved accounts
- Refund process
- Checking, querying Online – Card payments
- Dealing with Debt/ Refunds cheques
The ideal candidate will be:
- able to work under pressure and towards deadlines;
- able to demonstrate an organised and methodical approach to work;
- able to use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- desirably familiar with SAGE software;
- well-organised and with attention to details;
- proactive team player as well as independent in the work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year