ParentPay created the market for online payments for schools and has grown successfully to become the market-leading service provider to over 11,000 schools and academies and more than 200 local authorities in the UK. We offer a range of flexible tools that allow schools to save time and money and enable over 3 million parents across the UK to have control and confidence when dealing with school payment matters for their children. This is an exciting time to join our growing business.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our dedicated Customer Support area. They are a driven and energetic team with a strong work ethic and great leaders. Day-to-day this team is responsible for supporting our customers (schools) with our platform.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for all customers regarding software related issues
- You will provide 1st Line Support to all customers (both internal and external) via telephone and email giving assistance with our application
- Logging all calls is an important part of this role. You will play a key role in ensuring customer enquiries are recorded so that we can effectively track and manage
- You will take pride in ensuring that customers are kept fully updated at all times on the progress and resolution of issues that they have logged
- With full training provided on our systems, it will be your responsibility to ensure you keep updated with the applications and follow the correct processes
- Problem-solving and investigating issues are a key part of this role – with your detective hat on you will try to work through issues and provide fixes
- Building strong relationships through problem understanding and creating a positive customer experience at all times
What are we looking for?
- Previous call handling experience within customer service or a 1st line support / service desk is essential
- Demonstrable experience of raising customer support tickets and understanding of when to escalate an issue
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and superb listening skills
- Self-motivated and takes personal responsibility for getting the work done
Does this sound like you? If so, we would like to hear from you!
What can we offer you?
You will be provided with support and exceptional training during your induction period to get you up to speed. To assist in further self-improvement, we will also provide you with access to other training resources.
ParentPay offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- Company matched auto-enrol pension scheme
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary
- Option to join the company private health scheme
- Free car parking on-site and easy access to main motorway network within 2 miles of the office
- Flexible working hours available
* Terms and conditions apply.