ParentPay Group created the market for online payments for schools and has grown successfully to become the market-leading service provider to over 15,000 schools and academies and more than 200 local authorities in the UK. We offer a range of flexible tools that allow schools to save time and money and enable over 5 million parents across the UK to have control and confidence when dealing with school payment matters for their children. This is an exciting time to join our growing business.
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our busy Accounts team, working with our customers and internal stakeholders to ensure prompt payment of invoices. The growth and nature of our business regularly provides new challenges and experiences, and a stimulating environment to work in.
- Allocation of customer receipts against the customer ledger
- Chasing aged debtors via telephone and email, sending statements, and copy invoices
- Working with internal stakeholders to resolve contract issues causing invoice payment delays
- Escalating any accounts causing concern to the Finance Manager
- Reporting on the status of debt and overdue accounts
- Work with wider credit control team to develop debt collection processes
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Confident dealing with customers and has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work on their own initiative with a positive and proactive approach to their work
- Takes responsibility for the day-to-day management of their tasks and can manage multiple tasks to a given timescale
- Has previous experience in a credit control role, managing outstanding payments, invoice queries, and bank reconciliations
- Shows meticulous attention to detail
- Is thorough, conscientious, and accurate
You will be provided with support and exceptional training during your induction period to get you up to speed. To assist in further self-improvement, we will also provide you with access to other training resources.
The ParentPay Group offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- Company matched auto-enrol pension scheme*
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary*
- Option to join the company private health scheme*
- Flexible working hours available
*Terms and conditions apply