ParentPay for caterers
ParentPay provides dinner money management and meal administration for caterers.
Dinner money collection for both primary and secondary schools is easy with ParentPay. Online payments are immediately credited to the relevant account and can then be allocated directly to the school or the caterer.
A range of detailed reports will show:
- How much dinner money has been collected
- How many school meals have been paid for (or bought)
- Attendance for fixed priced meals
- Who is eligible for free school meals, including Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM) and who has taken them up
- Till data that gives you visibility over menu choices
- Online menu bookings.
You can also monitor outstanding payments, debts, alerts and payment reminders.
It’s easy to set up and our experienced and knowledgeable team provide ongoing support to make sure school caterers get the maximum benefit from ParentPay’s solution.
Fixed priced meals
ParentPay automates dinner money collection to keep things simple and dramatically reduce administration time.
ParentPay provides truly cashless catering for schools and integrates seamlessly with all major cashless school catering systems.
Meal bookings and selections
Parents can view menu choices and nutritional analyses and book school meals online, giving them flexibility and control over what their child is eating.
ParentPay provides central income collection, helping Local Authorities deliver and manage a truly cashless payment solution for schools.