ParentPay provides one all inclusive system. Whether you’re an individual primary school or managing a large Multi-Academy Trust, you will benefit from the complete set of features on the ParentPay system. See the key benefits for each sector below.
- No need for children to bring cash into schools.
- The whiteboard app helps children make their own meal choices.
- Cut down on letter handouts - ensure parents receive the information they need via emails or text.
- Organise school trips, allowing parents to pay, provide medical information and consent online.
- Parents can set daily spend limits for their children.
- Sell uniform, photographs and equipment to parents online.
- Efficiently manage tuition and examination fee payments.
- In-depth financial reporting.
- Integration with all the leading MIS providers for maximum compatibility with existing systems.
- Income reports provide high level financial information and detailed individual school reporting.
- A dedicated project manager to work closely with your finance, IT, audit and security staff during implementation.
- Set up multiple bank accounts to allow payments to go directly to their intended destination, saving admin time.
Local Authorities and Caterers
- Integration with all the leading catering providers.
- Total dinner money management and meal administration for caterers.
- Payments are immediately credited to the relevant account and can then be allocated directly to the school or the caterer.
ParentPay started the cashless revolution in schools
ParentPay is the original school payment system and we’re constantly pushing the boundaries to deliver a premium payment experience. We demand unparalleled connectivity, security and reassurance. Our goal is to free schools from the tyranny of cash and join the cashless revolution so they can focus on what they do best, teaching!
The result is freedom for schools, parents and students.
Getting Started Is So Simple
Our experienced advisors are ready to help. They can answer any questions you may have; provide a quote for your school; or give a demonstration of our system. You can even arrange to see us in person; we’ll visit your school and show you and your staff how it all works.