ParentPay created the market for online payments for schools and has grown successfully to become the leading service provider to over 11,000 schools and academies and more than 200 local authorities in the UK. We offer a range of flexible tools that allow schools to save time and money and enable over 3 million parents across the UK to have control and confidence when dealing with school payment matters for their children. This is an exciting time to join our growing business.
Regional Customer Success Manager
Customer Success is essential to the continuous retention and development of ParentPay Group business, now more than ever as we become the UK’s largest EdTech business.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, in this pivotal role, you will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the wider business objectives for Customer Success for your region.
You will lead, mentor, and inspire a new team of direct reports comprising of Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Executives within your region.
In addition, you will have responsibility for several Key Customers and strategically manage their entire journey.
You will be a versatile, engaging, and eloquent Manager with extensive experience working with people at all levels within a Customer base. An accomplished presenter with an eye for detail this role is perfect if you are looking for the next move in your CS career and to start coaching and leading a team.
This is a superb opportunity to bring fresh ideas and innovation to a newly emerging team and an exciting time for the ParentPay Group business.
This role is fully remote with some travel when required.
- Performance metrics include, but are not limited to;
– Coaching and mentoring of direct reports to meet personal and Company objectives
– Ensuring that your region achieves or exceeds targets on Churn, Organic Growth, and share of wallet
– Regular reporting of all customer activity
– Driving Customer Advocacy and engagement
– Contributing to the future development of our product stack
– Customer Champion internally
- Collaborate on initiatives taken by the CS Team and throughout the organisation
- Supporting the Head of Customer Success with achieving divisional objectives
- Regular executive reporting on key metrics and performance standards as agreed
- Significant experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Relationship Management, or Sales
- Customer service background with the ability to proactively engage internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience in understanding and working with SaaS products
- Articulate and numerate communicator, able to present solutions and deal with objections and ambiguity with aplomb
- Able to work to multiple deadlines and support your team at the same time
- Pro-active attitude, ability to communicate consultatively and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Ability to think and plan strategically balancing the requirements of the business with the needs of our Customers
- Organised, able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and deliver results on multiple projects and commitments at once
- Familiarity with CRM tools (preferably HubSpot)
- Ideally, experience of working with Schools/Local Authorities/Caterers however this is not essential, and we are open to applications from different industries/backgrounds
- Can-do approach to challenges, positive contributor
- Good level of emotional intelligence
We’re looking for someone who will work with our core values:
PASSION Passionate about demonstrating respect and integrity – treating our people and customers as we would like to be treated ourselves
QUALITY Delivering quality – offering service levels and products that we are proud to stand behind
TECHNOLOGY Delivery of technology innovation – forward-thinking, technology focussed, solutions for our clients
SERVICE Delivery of first-class customer service – inspiring our clients and “going the extra mile”
TEAM Working as a team – we all succeed together
You will be provided with support and exceptional training on our products during your induction period to get you up to speed. To assist in further self-improvement, we will also provide you with access to other training resources.
Salary is dependent on experience.
The ParentPay Group offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- Company matched auto-enrol pension scheme*
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary*
- Option to join the company private health scheme*
- Flexible working hours available
*Terms and conditions apply