ParentPay Group is the UK market leader in online school payments, school meals management and communications software. ParentPay acquired Schoolcomms in 2017, bringing together two leading lights in the provision of web and mobile delivered payment and parental engagement services for schools and parents.
Across our group, we help more than 15,000 schools save administration time and reduce costs and enable 4 million parents to pay schools quickly and securely while remaining engaged in their children’s education.
Marketing Executive (Digital)
The role of the Marketing Executive (Digital) is to lead on effective digital marketing strategies and activities across ParentPay and Schoolcomms, also support wider ParentPay Group tasks and projects as guided by the Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager, with 3 main objectives:
- to create effective content / comms to generate and engage and optimise a high-quality pipeline of non-customer leads which drive business revenue.
- to help customers make the most of their existing and new product features to support engagement and retention objectives.
- to ensure that customer communications are delivered in a professional and efficient way taking advantage of the latest technology.
This is a broad marketing role involving the planning and delivery of online activity.
Located within the Marketing Team, the job holder will provide high–quality services to prospects, customers and stakeholders across the business to ensure a positive and consistent experience from start to finish.
- Create engaging written, graphic, and video content and regularly review and update assets as required
- Develop and maintain strategies to manage and engage with our social media audience, including posting relevant content and reporting on performance
- Monitor brand reputation across social media and act in response according to the business social media/ public relations strategy
- Work with the Senior Marketing Executive to measure and analyse return/success from activities and continually optimize to maximize effectiveness
- Support the Senior Marketing Executive in reporting regularly on performance metrics
- Brief and liaise with third party marketing agencies as required
- Ensure a high–quality, consistent customer experience in terms of timeliness of information, brand compliance, copy style and content
- Develop a good working knowledge of ParentPay and Schoolcomms (full training will be given)
- Stay up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media
- Support any additional tasks assigned by the Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager
- Work as an active member of the Marketing Team to deliver a high level of service across the business. Actively contribute ideas to the team in order to drive marketing activity, business growth, reduce costs, drive efficiency and raise quality
This is an office-based role (ideally our Coventry Building Society Arena offices), with some flexibility for home working. We require some flexibility to travel to other ParentPay Group offices as required.
- Experience in a similar marketing or digital position (we are open to industry sector)
- Ability to multi-task and switch priorities according to the tactical needs of the business
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude, good organisational skills and an appetite to take on a challenge!
- Capable of building strong relationships and collaboration with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Creative approach to problem–solving and ability to use own initiative to develop new ideas and ways to deliver greater efficiencies
- A collaborative team player who is also able to work on projects alone when required
- Working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Email marketing platforms Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Google Analytics and Adwords
- Videography / editing skills (preferably Premiere Pro/After Effects)
You will be joining a successful fintech software company with unlimited opportunities for growth. To help you achieve your career ambitions, you will be provided with support and training during your induction period to get you up to speed. To assist in further self-improvement, we will also provide you with access to other training resources.
ParentPay offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- Company matched auto-enrol pension scheme*
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary*
- Option to join the company private health scheme*
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking on-site and easy access to main motorway network within 2 miles of the office
- Flexible working hours
* Terms and conditions apply.