ParentPay created the market for online payments for schools and have grown successfully to become the market-leading service provider to over 11,000 schools and academies and more than 200 local authorities in the UK. We offer a range of flexible tools that allow schools to save time and money and enable over 3 million parents across the UK to have control and confidence when dealing with school payment matters for their children. This is an exciting time to join our growing business.
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for owning the entire Customer lifecycle of their assigned portfolio including retention, contract negotiation, onboarding of new business and consolidation. Upselling of ParentPay Group Brands where appropriate, ownership of financials (budgets, billing, payment and margin).
Business planning for strategic clients, establishing strong multi-level relationships with decision-makers and key stakeholders.
The role is cross-functional, and you will be the customer advocate with your peers, internal stakeholders and leadership team.
Due to exponential growth we are recruiting various home-based opportunities across the UK.
- Manage the customer journey of a mixed portfolio of customers from onboarding through to renewal.
- Be an expert on ParentPay Group (PPG) platforms; you know how all our products can be used to create value and drive efficiency for customers
- Work closely with your portfolio of Customers (Schools, MATs, Local Authorities and Caterers) to establish the business objectives of their contract with ParentPay Group (PPG) and ensure they see the value in our relationship
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Assessing, quantifying, and aligning objectives
- Owning the renewal process at existing terms thus reducing churn
- Identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities within the PPG companies
- Consulting with your customer base to develop an adoption strategy to meet their requirements and budgetary/efficiency objectives
- Managing account profitability by reviewing monthly income statements and taking the appropriate action.
- Monitoring and reporting on NPS & Client Health Score metrics
- Build and develop strong and multi-level relationships with Customers that promote loyalty
- Conducting customer business reviews in a timely manner in accordance with customer/PPG requirements
- Overseeing the implementation of new business, working closely with Implementation/Projects to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Conducting annual client satisfaction survey and then recommending improvements or business changes as appropriate
- Identify and increase upsell/cross-sell opportunities in working closely with the Sales Team
- Maintenance of Customer records and all activity in the PPG CRM tool (HubSpot)
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales
- Demonstrable experience in understanding and working with SaaS products
- Confident and effective communicator at all levels
- Pro-active attitude, ability to communicate consultatively and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Organised, able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and deliver results on multiple projects and commitments at once
- Familiarity with CRM tools (preferably HubSpot)
- Ideally, experience of working with Schools/Local Authorities/Caterers
- Can-do approach to challenges, positive contributor
- Good level of emotional intelligence
We’re looking for someone who will work with our core values:
PASSION Passionate about demonstrating respect and integrity – treating our people and customers as we would like to be treated ourselves
QUALITY Delivering quality – offering service levels and products that we are proud to stand behind
TECHNOLOGY Delivery of technology innovation – forward-thinking, technology focussed, solutions for our clients
SERVICE Delivery of first-class customer service – inspiring our clients and “going the extra mile”
TEAM Working as a team – we all succeed together
You will be provided with support and exceptional training during your induction period to get you up to speed. To assist in further self-improvement, we will also provide you with access to other training resources.
Salary is dependent on experience.
The ParentPay Group offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- Company matched auto-enrol pension scheme
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary
- Option to join the company private health scheme
- Flexible working hours available