ParentPay are proud to announce their support of The Memusi Foundation, a charity that builds schools in Sub-Saharan Afr
High flying students from Skinners’ Academy in Hackney have pitched their way to business glory after winning the
Project management support for larger projects
When you are rolling out our ParentPay system into a large number of schools at once we will assign you a Project Manager. This helps ensure the smooth implementation of your school payment collection system.
Our experienced Project Manager will share their expertise and experience to help you maximise the benefits of using cashless payments in schools.
Throughout the project we will provide effective communication with all stakeholders. Our Project Manager will monitor and review workloads, ensure deadlines are met and highlight any issues that need resolving to rollout the school payment collection system.
Previous local authority rollouts of our parent payment system have shown our ability to listen, react and be proactive when offering solutions to potential problems.
To ensure that Project Management is kept to schedule we will:
- Regularly brief your project team.
- Work closely with all clients and partners.
- Ensure effective and relevant communication.
- Manage expectations within cashless schools and provide regular communication.
- Help cashless schools to share experiences and information.
- Develop, adapt and agree standards and processes throughout the project.
- Keep documentation simple and use language everyone understands.
- Use existing and developing technology appropriately.