ParentPay is available via the Scotland Excel Framework for School Online Payments ParentPay are pleased to annou
ParentPay CEO, Clint Wilson presented the award for Contract Caterer of the Year to winners ISS Facility Services at the
Launching your school ePayment system
Launching cashless payments in schools is a straight forward process supported by ParentPay’s setup team and aided by our school launch pack.
Each school is allocated a dedicated setup manager that guides you through the process of launching the school ePayment system.
Your setup manager will support each step:
- Introduction to the school support site and school launch pack
- School account creation – manager logins, academic year setup, letter templates
- Schedule initial WebEx Training Session
- Contact school IT to support MIS synchronisation and pupil data upload
- Contact cashless catering partner where applicable
- Account personalisation with school logo and welcome message for parents
- Assist in producing account activation letters
- Confirm setup completion ready for live launch
Continued support in promoting parent payment system
Your setup manager will continue to support you, providing further training and helping to promote cashless payments in schools to parents.