ParentPay are proud to announce their support of The Memusi Foundation, a charity that builds schools in Sub-Saharan Afr
High flying students from Skinners’ Academy in Hackney have pitched their way to business glory after winning the
Activate account for online parent payments
ParentPay lets you make online payments to school or pay cash at local PayPoint stores. Your school must subscribe to ParentPay before you can pay school online.
Activate to get started
Activate your account to start making online parent payments.
Your school will send you an activation letter with your unique activation codes. Enter these carefully below. Be careful with UPPER and lower case and don’t mix up the letters and numbers.
For child protection reasons ParentPay cannot provide your activation details, only your school.
Completing activation to pay school online
To complete account activation you’ll need to:
- Enter your activation codes 1 and 2
- Confirm your personal details
- Register an email address
- Choose your new login details
Once activated you should:
- Verify your email address (this won't stop you making payments)
- Click on ‘My profile’ to confirm contact emails and mobile numbers
- Click on ‘My payment items’ to see what you can pay for