Your ParentPay system relies on data from your school’s management information system (MIS). The MIS data is used to ensure that you only need to maintain the pupil records in a single location. It is extremely important that your MIS system is kept up to date with new starters, leavers, changes to FSM entitlement, special dietary requirements etc. and that this information is regularly uploaded into ParentPay.
Uploading data from a Management Information System (MIS)
Select your MIS from the options below (if your MIS is not listed you will need to perform a manual upload covered below):
NOTE: It may not be possible to upload staff, pre-admission, visitor, guest and other records using the integrated model for your MIS. In these cases, it will require a manual upload as covered within Manual uploads (using MIS:Sync) below.
Additional upload resources
- Reinstalling MIS:Sync
- Use this guidance if you wish to reinstall MIS:Sync over an existing installation
- Manual uploads (using MIS:Sync)
- Use this guidance if you are required to upload your data using a manual method
- Manual staff uploads
- Use this guidance to upload staff (where no integrated capability exists)
- Manual pre-admission uploads
- Use this guidance to upload pre-admission pupils that have not yet been made ‘on-roll’ (where no integrated capability exists)
- Provisionally allocated pupil uploads
- (Scottish schools only) Use this guidance to upload potential future on-roll pupils
- Visitor / Guest / Other uploads
- Use this guidance to upload ALL visitor, guest and other users
- Subject group uploads
- (SIMS users only) Use this guidance to upload subject group data which can then be used to filter selections in the Manager Application
NOTE: Teacher accounts for the Classroom Selection module are not the same as staff payment accounts. To set up teacher accounts please navigate to Settings > Manage users and set up a new account with type as Teacher.