Major fixes and enhancements:
- ENHANCEMENT – Further development has been carried out on the VISA Checkout facility for payers using the Payer Application. This is not yet enabled for use but will be made live soon.
- GDPR – Introduce new functionality within the ParentPay Administrators console to display the manager’s details when provided with the Managers support code. This enables staff to verify the manager and the organisation that they are calling from.
- GDPR – Remove unused data and data fields. This includes DOB, LACA survey history, old user sessions, amongst others.
- GDPR – A facility has been introduced to allow for the deletion of payers from the ParentPay system. This requires the payer to contact the parent support team to arrange the deletion.
- GDPR – A facility has been introduced to allow for the deletion of managers, group managers and teachers from the ParentPay system. This requires the customer to contact the school support team to arrange the deletion.
- GDPR – A facility has been introduced to allow managers to request the deletion of consumers (pupils or member of staff) from the system. This will anonymise all fields related to personal data that are associated with the individual. This requires the customer to contact the school support team to arrange the deletion.
- GDPR – A change has been implemented to suppress reimport of consumers that have been deleted.
- GDPR – A change has been implemented to suppress sharing consumer information with a till system where the consumer has been deleted.
- GDPR – An enhancement to the ‘Settings > Contact details’ page has been introduced to provide an area for the schools Data Protection contact to be stored. This information can then be used by ParentPay to ensure that staff are dealing with the correct contact in relation to GDPR concerns.
Minor fixes and enhancements:
- ENHANCEMENT – Modifications have been made to the End of Year Assistant to separate out the mandatory and optional tasks. and to allow partial entry of term dates (for instance where a school starts using ParentPay part way through an academic year).
- ENHANCEMENT – Communication templates have been updated with the new ParentPay logo.
- ENHANCEMENT – A new feature has been introduced for the school support team to use the support code to create a new ticket specifically for the manager that has made contact. This will significantly simplify the process when trying to get assistance.
- GDPR – Remove secret question and DOB from Caterer profile as this information is not used.
- BUGFIX – A fix has been introduced to overcome an issue where payers may not have been presented with the mobile number account recovery when trying to recover their account.
- BUGFIX – An issue was fixed where a payment item was showing limited places where there was no restriction.
- BUGFIX – An issue was fixed where the consent option was not showing for payers using legacy trips payments.