Major fixes and enhancements:
- ENHANCEMENT – New account recovery mechanism put into the Payer Application. Parents can now use their recovery details should they need to regain access to their account after losing access to their primary email address. This can be completed using either a second configured email or their recovery mobile number. The mobile number can also be used by schools for communication with parents via Communications in the Manager Application (where the parent has not denied its use).
- ENHANCEMENT – Trips enhancements and fixes including cancellation notification on the payer application, status changes on the payer application payment items depending on their current progress, notification of limited availability places all being taken and a notification in the payer application when a trip has been unpublished (temporarily unavailable).
- ENHANCEMENT – Introduce the new ParentPay logo to the manager, payer, teacher, caterer and group manager applications.
- BUGFIX – Manual card payments could not be made for fixed amount payment items. This has been fixed.
- BUGFIX – An error intermittently occurred when paying for meal bookings, causing the payment to the school to fail. While the bookings were successful, a lack of credit in the meal account would have caused bookings to fail on the day. This has been fixed.
Minor fixes and enhancements:
- ENHANCEMENT – Progresso upload change so that the ID field now displays the Learner Code rather than the Learner ID
- ENHANCEMENT – Payer application has been modified to show the new balance in the Parent Account after a BACS withdrawal has been arranged. Should the BACS be denied for any reason, the total will be re-adjusted to reflect the original amount.
- BUGFIX – Trips module was not reducing places when a payment was made by PayPoint. This has been fixed.
- BUGFIX – An intermittent problem occurred where some people were not being successfully assigned to a trip. This has been fixed.
- BUGFIX – It should not be possible to change the payment type after a Trip has taken payments. This has been fixed.
- BUGFIX – Payment progress report needed to have its columns widening to accommodate an issue with IE and the Total column removed as this was not used. This has been fixed.
- BUGFIX – PayPoint card request template was broken. This has now been fixed.
- GDPR – New notices introduced against fields in the Teacher application
- GDPR – Introduction of a new request type in the parent support request form to enable ‘Data Protection requests’ to be logged.